27 C
Abuja
Monday, February 24, 2020

For confronting cheating wife in the act American man could go to jail

New Jersey man, Sean Donis who filmed himself when he busted his wife in bed with her boss could now be facing jail time.

When Sean Donis caught his wife Nancy in bed with another man in Rockland County, New York in April last year, he captured the unthinkable scene in two videos on his phone. Donis is now facing up to 15 years in prison after being indicted by a grand jury in July for unlawful surveillance and felony burglary, according to the New York Post.

“I feel like it’s unjust what they’re doing to me,” the 37 year-old florist said.  “It’s like I’m being punished twice.”

Donis had used the ‘Find My iPhone’ app to locate his now 5-year-old son’s iPad when he was looking after the boy one day last year after his wife said she was going to dinner with friends in New Jersey. The iPad location seemed to confirm Donis’ suspicions about his 38 year-old wife and her 58-year-old boss, Albert Lopez.

“She would hide her phone. I’d touch the phone — she would get very nervous and say, ‘No, don’t touch my phone.’ She’d go to work looking extra pretty. And she lost a lot of weight also,” he told the Post.

Donis left his son with his mother and followed the signal until he came upon his wife’s car parked outside the sprawling home owned by Lopez who worked with Nancy in the billing department at New Jersey orthopedics office.

He entered the home through the unlocked front door and headed upstairs, where “I saw what I saw” and “screamed a little bit.”

Donis reportedly broke down crying when he shared the videos he filmed with The Post:

The first, a seven-second clip, shows Nancy Donis going at it with Albert Lopez in the dimly lit master bedroom of his Rockland County, NY, home on April 15, 2016.
As Sean takes in the seamy spectacle, he exclaims, “Wow!” and Nancy hops off her lover before Sean drops his phone in shock.
The next video, 35 seconds long, shows Nancy and Lopez covering up as Sean berates his wife.
“All on video! All on video! . . . I can’t believe you, Nancy. I can’t believe you,” Sean says.
“Stop. Please, stop. Stop. OK, I get it. I get it. Stop,” she pleads.
Lopez angrily orders him out of the house and the phone gets jostled during an apparent struggle before Sean says, “Don’t worry, I’m leaving,” and the video ends.

The couple’s six-year marriage was finalized in February after Nancy filed for divorce. Donis received his grand jury notice in July, informing him of the charges of unlawful surveillance and felony burglary, to which he pleaded not guilty.

“He commits a trespass that in a sane jurisdiction is a violation and not a crime, and he uncovers the greater evil of his wife screwing some stranger,” Donis’ attorney, Howard Greenberg said. “No jury is going to convict this man of anything, let alone a felony.”

Lopez told the Post he wasn’t “interested in discussing the story” but claimed that Donis “keeps harassing” him over the incident. According to the paper, “Nancy and the Rockland district attorney declined to comment.”

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

Latest News

Vote count in Togo as opposition alleges fraud

Togo tallied ballots Sunday after a key challenger insisted he could cause a shock upset despite what he claimed was "fraud" in an election...

Former South African president Jacob Zuma returns after medical trip to Cuba

Former South African president Jacob Zuma touched down at OR Tambo International Airport, following a medical vacation to Cuba for an undisclosed illness.The former...

South Sudan rivals form coalition government

South Sudan opened a new chapter in its fragile emergence from civil war Saturday as rival leaders formed a coalition government that many observers...

Biden attempt to play victim of South African apartheid regime backfires

US Democratic Presidential contender and former vice president, Joe Biden has controversially claimed that he was arrested in South Africa during apartheid, while trying...

120 jihadists killed in a joint operation by French and Nigerien army

A joint operation by Nigerien and French troops in southwest Niger killed 120 "terrorists" and seized bomb-making equipment and vehicles, the country's defence ministry...

Uganda and Rwanda sign extradition treaty

The foreign ministers of Rwanda and Uganda have just signed an extradition treaty at the conclusion of the summit at the common border presided...

Libya’s LNA says ready to battle Turkish forces if talks fail

Libyan strongman Khalifa Haftar vowed on Friday to fight Turkish forces if peace talks in Geneva failed, in comments to a Russian news agency.The...

French forces say killed 50 militants in Mali

The French military says it has killed about 50 Islamist militants in Mali. It said one of the dead was a member of the...

Libya’s Haftar ready for ceasefire if Turkish, Syrian mercenaries leave

Libyan National Army (LNA) Commander Khalifa Haftar said he would be ready for a ceasefire if Turkish and Syrian mercenaries left the country and...

Lesotho PM leaves country as murder charges loom

Lesotho's Prime Minister Thomas Thabane has failed to appear in court to face charges of murdering his estranged wife, Lipolelo Thabane in 2017.An aide...

More Articles Like This

- Advertisement -
%d bloggers like this: