25.8 C
Abuja
Sunday, July 25, 2021

Fire breaks out during TB Joshua’s candlelight memorial

A fire broke out on Monday night in a storehouse in the church of the late influential Nigerian preacher TB Joshua in Lagos.

The fire incident occurred during a candle-lit procession that was being held in tribute to the influential evangelist who died last month at 57.

Worshippers who had gathered in the Synagogue church for the service that was being led by TB Joshua’s widow Evelyn Joshua scampered for safety.

Fire breaks out during TB Joshua's candlelight memorialTwo buildings — the church store and a restaurant on the premises of the Synagogue Church of All Nation were razed by the fire.

The church attributed the fire to a minor electrical fault. Church members put out the fire before the arrival of fire fighters around 12.19am and there were no casualties.

TB Joshua will be buried at the church premises on Friday.

- Advertisement -

Latest Posts

Don't Miss

Error decoding the Instagram API json
%d bloggers like this: